Our export policy is devised to satisfy the growing needs of our worldwide customers with best quality of Indian rice. We accept minimum order for one 20 ft. container of 20 metric ton capacity and it is primarily on the mutually agreed payment terms preferably on 100% L/C payable at sight, or at 20% advance payment and balance 80% on L/C basis.. We ensure that all the products are delivered promptly and safely within mutually agreed duration at the customer’s destination.
1. Quotations remains valid for three days from the date of quote.In case orders are not booked within that period, the buyers’s should take fresh quotes.
2. Orders can be booked by sending advance or by opening sight L/C
3. The buyers are required to take delivery of goods within demmurge free period else buyer is responsible for demmurage/detention charges of shipping line,port or any other charges at destination port.
4. The seller remains owner of the goods till the total payment of the goods is made.The unpaid seller can sell goods to any other buyer in the destination country or in any other country for which buyer hereby gives no objection even though the goods are packed in buyer’s brand.
5. All Bank, port charges,duties and taxes in India are payable by the seller and all bank , port charges,duties and taxes in destination country are payable by the buyer.
6. In case the goods are ordered to be packed in private label of the buyer, it is presumed that buyer is legal owner of that brand.
Thanks and regards